Please find our delivery options below, please note that these have been amended due to Covid-19 in order to abide with social distancing guidelines. We thank all of our customers for their ongoing support and assistance during this time.
Please note following the national lockdown orders may take longer than usual to reach you.
Should you require any clarification in respect of our delivery options please feel free to email the team at email@example.com.
We provide postage/delivery options to all customers within the UK being the following:
- Standard postage - £5.00 - this is either delivered by our company delivery drivers or sent via Royal Mail's first class and signed for. (this usually takes up to 5 working days from posting however, for full terms and conditions please see Royal Mail's website)
- FREE Postage - if your order (before postage) is to at least the value of £50 then you qualify for FREE standard postage on your order or £5.00 Express Postage.
Deliver to School: Please note that due to Covid-19 some of our schools are not accepting deliveries. Please check the school list upon check out. Providing your chosen school is accepting deliveries, our deliveries to school will recommence at the start of term after February half term.
We provide a FREE delivery service of your orders to your schools' office every week during term time. This option is available to you at checkout but please note the following timing deadlines:
(please note that we may deliver to your school on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday depending on the schools location so please make a note of the relevant day of the week, provided within our delivery options at the checkout)
- For a Tuesday delivery please ensure to place your order before 6pm on Saturday of the week prior to the week you would like your goods delivered.
- For a Wednesday delivery please ensure to place your order before 6pm on Monday of the week you would like your goods delivered.
- For a Friday delivery please ensure to place your order before 6pm on Wednesday of the week you would like your goods delivered.
Please Note - we do not deliver to schools on the first Friday back to school in September. Deliveries recommence on the second Friday back.
Click & Collect: Please note that all click & collect orders have been suspended at this time.
Please DO NOT try to collect your goods until you receive confirmation that your order has been processed and have been given an allocated collection date and time.
If you have an outstanding collection with us prior to the Tier 4 restrictions please await contact from ourselves after the 30th December to arrange your collection.
Returns & Exchanges: Please DO NOT post any items back to us during our closure. Please contact us on the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org to request a returns authorisation, a member of our team will then be in contact with you to advise you of the procedure.