Please find our delivery options below, please note that these have been amended due to Covid-19 in order to abide with social distancing guidelines. We thank all of our customers for their ongoing support and assistance during this time.
Should you require any clarification in respect of our delivery options please feel free to email the team at email@example.com.
Postage/Delivery: Please allow 3-5 working days for your order to be processed before dispatch. During the final weeks before the start of term this can increase to 10 - 15 days.
We provide postage/delivery options to all customers within the UK being the following:
- Standard postage - £5.00 - this is either delivered by our company delivery drivers or sent via Royal Mail's first class and signed for. (this usually takes up to 5 working days from posting however, for full terms and conditions please see Royal Mail's website)
- FREE Postage - if your order (before postage) is to at least the value of £50 then you qualify for FREE standard postage on your order or £5.00 Express Postage.
Deliver to School: Due to the high volume of order being received into store, please allow up to 5 working days for orders to be processed. Please note that due to Covid-19 some of our schools are not accepting deliveries. Please check the school list upon check out.
We provide a FREE delivery service of your orders to your schools' office every week during term time. This option is available to you at checkout but please note the following timing deadlines:
(please note that we may deliver to your school on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday depending on the schools location so please make a note of the relevant day of the week, provided within our delivery options at the checkout)
- For a Tuesday delivery please ensure to place your order before 6pm on Saturday of the week prior to the week you would like your goods delivered.
- For a Wednesday delivery please ensure to place your order before 6pm on Monday of the week you would like your goods delivered.
- For a Friday delivery please ensure to place your order before 6pm on Wednesday of the week you would like your goods delivered.
Please Note - we do not deliver to schools on the first Friday back to school in September. Deliveries recommence on the second Friday back.
Click & Collect:
Please DO NOT try to collect your goods until you receive confirmation that your order has been processed and have been given an allocated collection date and time.
Returns & Exchanges:
Please visit us in store to make your exchanges and returns.